Monday, September 7, 2009

"You're A Wizard Harry"

Welcome to my new blog about Harry Potter! This blog will follow the discussion and events in my class all about Harry Potter. We will be going through all seven Harry Potter books and movies. We are also using the books “Harry Potter and Philosophy: If Aristotle Ran Hogwarts” and “The Whys of a Philosophical Scrivener”. On top of both of those books I also bought mugglenet.com’s “Harry Potter Should Have Died” which is full of controversial views about the series. I’ll keep updating my blog as the class progresses and I hope everyone will get involved in the discussions on my blog which will be parallel to the discussions we will be having in class. I will also be posting my paper ideas on this blog for everyone to see and express their opinions. My first paper I will be writing about whether or not Severus Snape is a hero. Keep following my blog for updates and feel free to leave comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment